SLOG#2

After the first three weeks’ quizzes, I concluded that the exercises/preparation which posted before the quiz is the most useful material. Therefore, before the quiz, I will do the exercise carefully, repeatedly. When I was do the exercise, I always use “step” to check if I am really understanding each step. Furthermore, if there is enough time (yes, there always is), I will write down some expressions/ function from the exercise and give myself a mock quiz. This is truly helpful. For the tests review, I use the same method.

During the learning, I made some funny pictures by using the image transformation such as flip-vertical, flip-horizontal, etc. I am really enjoyed in making these funny pictures and set them be my phone or laptop wallpaper. Moreover, I will send some of the funny pictures that I made to my friends, they all got shocked and some of them ask me to teach them to make similar pictures, some may ask me to make some pictures for them. After helping them, I feel like I am doing something special and I am proud of myself. From doing this, it encourages me do more on this course, to understand more about computer science as well.

There is a lot of functions that was hard for me at first. But for most of the functions, I can understand it by using “steps”. The process of “step” is truly clear and easily understandable. Besides “step”, I also ask help from some of my friends who did well in the course and always has logical mind. If both ways above cannot solve my problems, or I still cannot get a clear idea about the specific function, I will go to office hour.


I went to the tutorial twice and each time I got satisfied answer for my problem. Therefore, I don’t think it is hard for seeking answers, and from my perspective, tutorial is truly useful. If I meet hard questions, which means I cannot understand it by using “step” or asking friends. I will go to tutorial with no hesitation.

Comments

  1. Great post! I like how you organized your answer and your whole blog post flows really well. Keep up the good work and try to blog regularly throughout the rest of the semester (even if there isn't a SLOG due)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SLOG #3

SLOG#1